Unitronics Distributors Conferences: Networking for Mutual Benefit in the Industrial Automation Sector
This year, the Unitronics’ Marketing Department is holding two separate conferences, one for our global partners and another for Unitronics USA. Mixing business with pleasure, swapping stories from the field and technical tips, conferences are fun—and of great practical benefit for all.
The first, the Unitronics’ Global Distributors Conference was a resounding success. It was held in Paris, France, on March 27-29 2012, at the Circus Hotel in Euro Disney. It was attended by representatives from 55 countries hailing from every continent except Antarctica.
Conference Attendees: Group Picture
The event kicked off with Unitronics’ Vice President Mr. Amit Harari, the Head of the Products Division, reporting on the current strong standing of the company, highlighting the robust sales trends of the flagship automation product lines: Vision, M90, and Jazz PLC controllers.
Next, Unitronics’ Product Manager Mr. Stoller opened the curtains on new hardware development, including new PLC controllers, I/O modules, and related devices. The Evolution of the Automation Software Revolution was presented by R&D Software Manager, Mr. Benny Magrafta. Mr. Emil Melamed, Technical Support Manager, gave an excellent summary of continuing development of the Vision and Jazz PLC controllers. Driving Sales via Unitronics Software Utilities was expertly presented by Support specialist Mr. Ofir Levi.
Unitronics’ Global Sales and Marketing Manager, Mrs. Nataly Turgeman, spoke on the different avenues of strong support that the Unitronics’ marketing team can give to its distributors and sales representatives.
Distributors gave presentations showing how they use various aspects of Unitronics’ PLC controllers to drive sales, especially in niche automation markets. In order of presentation, these were:
· Mr. Laurent Blaess General Manager - PL Systems, France, gave the first presentation “How to Become a Major Player in Your Market”. Later in the conference, he also spoke on Effective Methods of Dealing with Market Competition.
· Mr. Shrenik Shah, Technical Director - RajDeep Automation Pvt Ltd., India
Building and Managing an Effective Sub-Distributor Network – as a tool for growth.
· Mr. Rafal Tutaj, Department Director - Elmark Automatyka, Poland
How to Create Unitronics Opportunities in Spite of Economic Slowdown
· Marcelo Finguerman, Managing Director - Dakol Instrumentos e Sistemas Ltda, Brazil
V1040 and V1210 Potential Customers and Success Stories
· Valentin Andronache, SCADA Department Manager - SYSCOM 18 SRL, Romania
Market Segments - Water & Waste Water
· Mr. Fabio Melegazzi, Unitronics' Products Manager – Telestar, Italy
Market Segments - Food Industry
· Erik Seijner, Product Manager - Isotron Systems, The Netherlands
Success Stories and Unique Projects: Why and How Do We Win?
· Filip Zmrzlikar Assistant director - Tipteh d.o.o., Slovenia
Market Segments - Temperature Control
· Mr. Valentin Terentjev Sales Chief Automation Sales Division – Klinkmann, Russia
Market Segments - Energy Sector Focus on Communication
Networking, sharing knowledge, and becoming personally acquainted with our business partners, strengthens the partnership between Unitronics and our distributors. The positive energy that was generated by this conference will help us all to meet our common goals in the competitive arena of PLC automation control.
After the success of this conference, ably organized by Ms. Avivit Barkan, the Unitronics Marketing Department is eagerly anticipating the fall conference in the USA.