Enhanced Vision OPLCs support SD cards that enable application data to be stored and remotely accessed. SD Suite enables you to view and manipulate that data, as well as format cards and perform other tasks. Note that SD Cards also enable , complex web-page hosting, and application cloning between OPLCs.
Remote Operator enables you to use a PC to view and work with a remote controller's HMI panel. You can define any number of controllers, then open multiple sessions to view them simultaneously, while docking or cascading windows according to your preferences.
DataXport creates logs of run-time or stored data from Data Tables and operand regions within Unitronics PLCs. DataXport saves the data logs in .ulp format. You can open these data logs using DataXport's companion application, DataXls, and then export the data to Excel files.
This tool downloads compressed control applications to local or remote Unitronics controllers. You generate a compressed application from within either U90 Ladder or VisiLogic. Your end user will be able to download the application, but will not be able to view or modify it. The tool can download applications and OS.
1) You have it configured as MySQL, while it looks like you need SQL Server
2) The PLC doesn't know what is CTP-1. Give it the IP of the computer, (or the Host in case you have the DNS in the PLC Configured correctly)
3) In the Identification Type try using Instance, and then set the instance Name as SQLEXPRESS
4) Set the Database name to be USERTBD
5) Set a Username and Password that are acceptable by your SQL Server.
6) Disable firewall on the computer that hosts the SQL Server.
I am trying to set up the connection between plc and a local database for the first time. Tried many times but an unsuccessful attempt. I think I might be making mistake in configuring the connection parameters in unilogic. In my case I am using SQL server. Can somebody help me to explain the database connection parameters? I have attached my settings below.
Your logic says either I 48 or MB 48 must turn on to latch O 48. If you are activating either of those bits and O 48 is not coming on then you have one of two things occurring:
1) An O 48 coil is elsewhere in the program and is being turned off, or
2) This logic is in a subroutine and the subroutine is not being called by the Main routine.
I am just starting but I have problem with logic
I try many times but I can't make logic working the coil is always not set.
At test mode you can see red line does not go through coil and on controller no out put led indication.
How ever if I force output I can see change on controller led indication