Want to share a UDFB? Here's the place! NOTE: This page contains files and links to items developed by third parties. Unitronics bears no responsibility for any consequences of accessing and using any third-party items of any kind.
1) You have it configured as MySQL, while it looks like you need SQL Server
2) The PLC doesn't know what is CTP-1. Give it the IP of the computer, (or the Host in case you have the DNS in the PLC Configured correctly)
3) In the Identification Type try using Instance, and then set the instance Name as SQLEXPRESS
4) Set the Database name to be USERTBD
5) Set a Username and Password that are acceptable by your SQL Server.
6) Disable firewall on the computer that hosts the SQL Server.
I am trying to set up the connection between plc and a local database for the first time. Tried many times but an unsuccessful attempt. I think I might be making mistake in configuring the connection parameters in unilogic. In my case I am using SQL server. Can somebody help me to explain the database connection parameters? I have attached my settings below.
Your logic says either I 48 or MB 48 must turn on to latch O 48. If you are activating either of those bits and O 48 is not coming on then you have one of two things occurring:
1) An O 48 coil is elsewhere in the program and is being turned off, or
2) This logic is in a subroutine and the subroutine is not being called by the Main routine.
I am just starting but I have problem with logic
I try many times but I can't make logic working the coil is always not set.
At test mode you can see red line does not go through coil and on controller no out put led indication.
How ever if I force output I can see change on controller led indication