This major release introduces MQTT, another piece of the Industry 4.0 puzzle. MQTT is a machine-to-machine connectivity protocol that runs over TCP/IP. MQTT joins the UniStream range of communication channels and protocols that supply the connectivity required by Industry 4.0 including SQL, built-in webserver that enables the controller to be accessed via any browser, and more.
This release also supports new UniStream 5” models US5-Bx-R38 + US5-Bx-T42, offering new, built-in I/O configurations. Other important features in this release:
HID Device support for devices such as scanners
PostgreSQL support, in addition to SQL Server and MySQL
UniApps localization for Korean & Italian, plus a new Korean virtual keyboard
This major release introduces a number of new features that will boost your productivity, such as wide Ladder nets and dynamic I/O configurations.
In addition, when you install this version and open it for the first time, a pop-up will allow you to access app store links for Unitronics’ Remote Operator for Mobile app. For the complete rundown, read the version changes at https://unitronicsplc.com/software-visilogic/
1) You have it configured as MySQL, while it looks like you need SQL Server
2) The PLC doesn't know what is CTP-1. Give it the IP of the computer, (or the Host in case you have the DNS in the PLC Configured correctly)
3) In the Identification Type try using Instance, and then set the instance Name as SQLEXPRESS
4) Set the Database name to be USERTBD
5) Set a Username and Password that are acceptable by your SQL Server.
6) Disable firewall on the computer that hosts the SQL Server.
I am trying to set up the connection between plc and a local database for the first time. Tried many times but an unsuccessful attempt. I think I might be making mistake in configuring the connection parameters in unilogic. In my case I am using SQL server. Can somebody help me to explain the database connection parameters? I have attached my settings below.
Your logic says either I 48 or MB 48 must turn on to latch O 48. If you are activating either of those bits and O 48 is not coming on then you have one of two things occurring:
1) An O 48 coil is elsewhere in the program and is being turned off, or
2) This logic is in a subroutine and the subroutine is not being called by the Main routine.
I am just starting but I have problem with logic
I try many times but I can't make logic working the coil is always not set.
At test mode you can see red line does not go through coil and on controller no out put led indication.
How ever if I force output I can see change on controller led indication