Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/09/2020 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    You'll need the Ethernet port. If you have a router visible from the outside Internet you'll need to port forward port 20256 in the router to the IP address of the Samba. The USB port is for programming only. It's doesn't have the capability to be a master and drive an external device such as a WiFi stick. Joe T.
  • Create New...