Yes, you can download examples but it is a pain in the backside to
1) close your existing project
2) open the example project
3) wait for it to be converted to the current Unilogic version.
4) copy the ladder rungs that you are interested in
5) close the example project
6) open the original project
7) paste the ladder rungs
8 ) find that you are missing some module or another that is stored in the example project
9) repeat from 1
I have lost count of the number of hours that I have wasted trying to find help files or information on otherwise undocumented functions.
Relying on example files would not be so bad if you could open a second instance of unistream to view the example alongside your application, but you cant do that either.
Is it too much to ask for a manual or at the very least accurate/complete help files.
I avoided using Unistream when it first came out to allow time for this kind of thing to be sorted - looks like I should have waited for longer......