Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Create Delimited Line'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Our Community
    • Come on in!
  • News and Announcements
    • Latest Release! UniLogic Spring 2020--Loadcell, BACnet IP Server and more!
    • VisiLogic:9.8.64 - Link to mobile app, Ladder: 2x the Space!
    • New!!! ***** U90 Ladder*****
  • UniStream HMI + PLC Programmable Controllers & UniLogic Software
    • UniStream: Hardware
    • UniLogic Software
    • UniLogic UDFBs
    • Industry 4.0, IioT, MQTT, OPC UA
  • Vision, Samba, Jazz and M90 PLC + HMIs & Software
    • Vision & Samba PLC + HMI Controllers & VisiLogic Software
    • Jazz, M91 PLCs and U90Ladder
  • Software Utilities
    • SD Card Suite
    • Remote Operator
    • Remote Access
    • DataXport and DataXls
    • UniDownloader
    • UniOPC
    • UniDDE
  • Utilities for .net and Visual Studio
    • Unitronics PCOM Protocol
    • COM Object ActiveX .dll
    • .NET driver
  • Project Design
    • ...I have a project...what hardware do I need?
  • User Application Stories
    • Just finished a great project?
  • Tips and Tricks
    • Best Programming Practices
    • Tips and Tricks
  • Job Board
    • Projects seeking Programmers
    • Programmers seeking Projects
  • General Discussion
    • We're Listening...
    • The Lounge
  • News and Announcements Copy

Blogs

  • Unitronics' Blog: PLCs, HMIs and more
  • Saragani's Blog
  • Simon's Blog
  • Ash Neilson's Blog
  • Joe Tauser's Blog
  • Unitronics en Español
  • Powered by AMPS
  • Alldrives UK's Blog
  • Unitronics, Howman Style
  • PLCNewbie's Blog
  • Telestar Automation Blog
  • Webinars Collection
  • Tim's Corner
  • Blog
  • TELESTAR (Italian)
  • i4 Automation
  • i4 Automation (UK)
  • Unistream UDFB's

Categories

  • From Headquarters: Sample Applications
    • From Headquarters: VisiLogic
    • From Unitronics: U90 Ladder applications
  • User-submitted Applications
    • From Users: VisiLogic applications
    • From Users: U90 Applications

Categories

  • Articles
    • Forum Integration
    • Frontpage
  • Pages
  • Miscellaneous
    • Databases
    • Templates
    • Media

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Question/Issue: Do certain function blocks only work correctly in the !Main Routine? Even if they are in a subroutine that is called every cycle? Hardware: V570-57-T10 with multiple I/O Expansions Hardware OS: 3.9 (06) Software: 9.7.44 Build 0 Had an unusual issue popping up while attempting to write a delimited line to Excel CSV, also ran into the same problem with the Num to ASCII function block. 1) Any time I use the Create Delimited Line function block using the System Date/Time SI's to create a custom string and three ML, then attempted to write out the results to the SD card, the date-time string would process fine but all the ML data would populate to Zero regardless of the value stored in the ML. Each line in the CSV would look like this: Example Bad Output: 2015-10-21-1507:36,0,0,0 2015-10-21-1507:39,0,0,0 2015-10-21-1507:45,0,0,0 2) Next I attempted to use Num to ASCII to create a string. The value stored in the target MI for the string always remained zero and attempting to reference the target MI for Create Delimited Line resulted in the same CSV output above. 3) Out of curiosity I moved the Num to ASCII to !Main Routine and for no apparent reason the target MI now populated with a results as intended. In fact, the output is now correct but only when I run the FB's in !Main, anywhere else and I get bad output. Example Good Output: 2015-10-21-1527:18,91.121,91.081,.0400 4) Additional thoughts -The routine that I'm placing the Function block isn't being called. Not an issue. I tested this in Subroutines that I know are being called, and regardless of which subroutine I put them in, they fail to function while all other logic in the subroutine performs as intended. The blocks only function in !Main Routine.
×
×
  • Create New...