Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'countdown'.
Found 1 result
Ladies and Gents, I have a program where I am triggering an analytical measurement with either an HMI button, or via a timer for unattended operation. I have 7 other timers running in the project, all working flawlessly. Additionally, I feel that the logic I used for this is sound - it already works fine on my data logging routine. Attached are two screen captures, one of the ladder for the Analytical trigger (not working), and the working data logging ladder. With respect to T8, when in online mode, I can see that the contact conditions are all working as expected, and the timer is counting down from 1 minute to zero and restarting at 1 minute as long as my contacts are good. However, in online mode, it appears that the T8 contacts in Nets 1, 2 never change state to high conditions at T=0. The HMI trigger (MB310) works as expected. All ladder instances of MB310, Mb50,51, and T8 appear only in this subroutine. The HMI links are just for the respective MBs (one pushbutton each), and a timer entry for T8. I'm going crazy with this. I have got to be overlooking something so stupid and/or obvious. It's hot on the East Coast - I owe whoever can help with this a cold one..... Thanks, Rich