External acces via Internet

My question is straight and simple.

-I need to know the best ways and the right program to access an Oplc trought the web. My client will need to have an access to the Oplc instaled at their client plant from their office.

-i know that there is a lot of way to go trought this process but I need to know where to look first with the already available unitronics programs.

now, in lost in helps files and documentation, if someone can give me a little hint, it would be helpfull.

Thanks in advance

The easiest way is to use Unitronics software Remote Operator. It can be downloaded from www.unitronics.com > Support page > Downloads. It's free of charge, easy to use and elegant.

Of course the controller needs ot be connected to Ethernet via optional Ethernet card and to have access to Internet - public IP address or port forward.

Another option is to build Web server. This funciton is supported by enhanced Vision models - V130/350/560/570/1040/1210.

There are two ways to build web server - simple - build in VisiLogic and advanced - via SD card and Ladder.