Problems with downloading the application and connecting with Remote Operator

Guest Jan N.

Hello! I have problems with downloading the application to one of our V230. Also It doesn't connect with Remote Operator (RO) program. Strange thing is that VisiLogic can do Online Test and then it shows all the online parameters and also remote access can be used during online test. The problem stands in both way, wether I try to download or connect with RO through ethernet or through RS232 (COM1). I was able to download the aplication short time after restart of PLC, but it ended also with some kind of error. Although the PLC seams to work fine and seams that the modified program was downloaded (despite of occured error), I'm not able to download again. I put the pictures of the error messages also here. Does anyone have a clue what can be wrong? Jan

post-604-0-21448000-1368170531_thumb.jpg

post-604-0-37829300-1368170545_thumb.jpg

Guest Jan N.

Hi! I am using Remote Operator 1.0.30.0. I have two of those V230 PLC-s, one of them with very similar aplication is working perfectly another one doesn't. Jan

Guest Jan N.

Hello! I renewed my operator program and it didn't help and also I haven't sorted out the download issue. Sometimes VL says that the PLC is buisy with processing the download, but the download has been done long ago (many days). May the PLC be broken? What can cause the download problem? Jan