SD card explorer hangs

Hi,

I'm using the write delimited line FB to log data once a minute, starting a new file each day.

The system was working fine for 24 days now.

I have remote access (GPRS, TCP Call) to the system (V350-RA22) and using SD card explorer to download csv files.

Today it seems like the PLC has created subfolders under excel\excel1, with folders being named ", ,40;32,5 ", ie the end (?) of data line that should be written into current daily CSV.

SD card exlopers reads "Message key error", after trying to list excel\excel1\,40;32,5\,40;32,5. So I' cant remotely access this SD anymore.

Any suggestions to remotely resolve this problem?

Any idea what may be causing my PLC to create subdirectories?

Thanks,

madox

Hi madox,

It seems that somehow the data is written instead to a CSV file to the folder itself..

Which VisiLogic version are you using? Which OS installed on the PLC?

The latest VisiLogic version is 8.6.3 and you can download it from: http://www.unitronics.com/Data/Uploads/VisiLogic_Software_New/VisiLogicSetup_8_6_3.exe

It seems that you will have to delete those subfolders/files (40;32,5) manually.

Then please update the PLC to latest OS 3.1(29)and start testing again.

Hi madox,

It seems that somehow the data is written instead to a CSV file to the folder itself..

Which VisiLogic version are you using? Which OS installed on the PLC?

The latest VisiLogic version is 8.6.3 and you can download it from: http://www.unitronic...Setup_8_6_3.exe

It seems that you will have to delete those subfolders/files (40;32,5) manually.

Then please update the PLC to latest OS 3.1(29)and start testing again.

Thanks Ofir,

Visilogic 8.6.0 (build1), OS 3.1(00).

I was afraid i had to go there...