Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Xeall

All empty HMI element links filled in with MB 524

Recommended Posts

Hi there,
 
After trying to compile a project I have been working on it suddenly came up with 600+ errors.
All of the errors were of the form "'element name' can not have both 'Touch' and 'Hide' linked to the same operand".
After looking at a few of the elements affected it was clear that every single element in my project had all of its empty links set to MB 524.
 
Up until a couple of days ago, my project compiled and downloaded successfully.
Now there are 3306 instances of MB 524 in my project.
 
For example:
The "Links" section on a binary text variable.
                  Before       After
Link:             MB 1069      MB 1069
Hide:                          MB 524
Disable view:                  MB 524
Marking view:                  MB 524
Legal entry:                   MB 524
Touch:                         MB 524

 

I am using VisiLogic Version 9.5.0 Build 0

I am not sure if this is a bug I have found or something I could have caused.

Either way, I would appreciate any help figuring out how to remove MB 524 from every link so I can compile my project. (I would prefer not to have to manually remove all 3306 instances)

 

Please let me know if there is any additional information I could provide in resolving this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To ensure a quick response I would recommend emailing the text of your post above to support@unitronics.com

 

Also attach the Visilogic project file to the email if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just happened to me, exactly the same way. Every link in every screen object that did not already have a value in it got the same address (mine was MB1020) It was a result of doing a find and replace to multiple MB operands. I sent it to tech support, and they did clean it up for me. However, they never responded to my question of what happened and how to prevent it again. I have since had some additional, but far less catastrophic, problems with operand find and replace. In one case, an MI got replaced by an MB, definitely NOT what I had specified. I believe there is a major issue with the Visilogic find and replace function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...