Hi,

I need some help regarding an error.

I can not close the VisilogicOPLC IDE. Have to close it using CTRL + ALT + del, and forcing it to close; or stopping the computer and force it to close on stop.

I receive two error messages:

14Invalid Tools collections.

And another:

Run-Time error '2006': Invalid Tools collection index.

Do not know what to do to avoid this happening, do I have to reinstall the program, or maybe it's a completely mess up done by myself?

I am a completely novice with PLC's.

Thanks

I had the same problem and I have vista. Check the link below, I used that way to fix my problem. I didn't have to disable UAC though, I omitted that step and it worked fine for me. I did however have to go to properties and unblock it, and also make it "run as administrator". On my PC the admin user is what I use.

Hope that helps.

Justin

Moved to new thread.

In the future please post any errors or issues to a new thread.

Pertaining to the error it is likely an issue how VisiLogic was installed. If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista it has certain installation requirements. 

1.      UAC(user account controls) must be disabled when VisiLogic is installed and remained off when running.

I have included a link containing a PDF for Windows 7/Vista and general reinstallation. These instructions also include the manual removal of a couple of files, which if not removed could be the cause of the errors you are experiencing.

VisiLogic Installation instructions with UAC disabled: http://forum.unitronics.com/index.php?/topic/664-can-i-use-visilogic-with-vistawin7-uac/

2.       Running VisiLogic as an administrator is recommended for all operating systems. This can be accomplished by right clicking on the VisiLogic icon, choosing Properties, going to the Compatibility tab, and selecting the box labeled Run this program as an administrator.