Exporting problems and is version 9.6 or 9.5 the latest?

Hi,

I've been developing my application in version 9.6.0 reached at this URL: http://www.unitronics.com/support/downloads.%C2'>

What is the latest version?  Is 9.6.0 a released version?  I assume if I roll back to 9.5.0 then I'll have to scrap what I've done so far since it was developed on a "newer" version.

More to the point, any ideas what could be causing the export errors?

The complete text of my post was not posted.  I included more detail on the errors I'm getting and was hoping to get some community feedback as well.  I will also send this information to support.  As far as my sending application, I will send it, but it happens with any project I create, not just this one.

Here are the details: When I try to export to CSV (after selecting a "," as the separator and choosing a filename) I get a dialog box saying "UnOpOpr1" "The CSV file you have selected cannot support the exported values."  I have tried changing the name of the file and tried it on brand new project files with the same result.  Also, trying the other "Export Operands Description" choice generates a "Run-time error '429': Active X component can't create object" dialog and clicking OK shuts down VisiLogic.

Any ideas?