Hardware issues

I have an XKP-300 with the following IO connected.

UID1600 qty=3

UID-1600R qty=2

UIA-0402N qty=5

The hardware versions of the cards are different and the boot versions are different.

Two of the UID-1600 are HW version 0, Bot version 1.1  but the third one has a boot version of 0.10

Four of the UIA-0402N cards have a HW version of 1 and a boot of version 1.1

the fifth card has a HW version of 0 and a boot version of 1.0

The XKP-300 has the solid green link led on.

The first UID-1600 has a flashing red and green status light indicating a configuration problem.  which I can not find.

The rest of the IO card flash green rapidly indicating a OS initialinzing.

Currently connect to a fresh water system that is non functioning.  We are doing a weekend changeover.  hopefully someone can help.

I have done a firmware update.

I've been talking to Tech support and they have indicated that the remote IO needs to be updated.  Since all of the IO is connect via the XKP-300 I will need to disconnect them by removing the wired terminals, connect them to the back of the USP-104-B10 and then using the uni app to update the IO.

Will be trying this on Wednesday morning and post the results.

The Good news First.

There is no problem with the software or the hardware.

The Bad news (for Me)...

I ordered he right expansion kit.  The wrong expansion kit was shipped.  The Fabrication team at The Panel Shop did not catch the fact that the Expansion kit was missing the P in the part number.

Thus, we had a UAG-XK300 installed not a UAG-XKP300.  It was also wired properly for the UAG-XKP300.

Since I had 10 IO cards, 2 more that the UAG-XK300 would support, the system would not work..... as expected.

My Supplier is sending me the UAG-XKP300 via air at no cost.  Great service.

So long story short the problem was between my keyboard and my chair.   :)   I should have thought to verify the expansion kit by removing and verifying the part number located on the side.

• Upvote 1