Operand description is not shown in the ladder

When I put operand(which has a operand description) on the screen in the ladder, then I cannot see operand description. If it is the description short, it is shown, but only when it is MB operand. I have 9.3.1 version of Visilogic on Windows 7. I have tried advices (changing resolution, size of fonts etc..) which were mentioned in the other topic but they has not worked. College has the same version, same resolotion of the screen, same OS and it works correctly but He did not remember if He changed some settings. Could you help me?

• 3 weeks later...

When I put operand(which has a operand description) on the screen in the ladder, then I cannot see operand description. If it is the description short, it is shown, but only when it is MB operand. I have 9.3.1 version of Visilogic on Windows 7. I have tried advices (changing resolution, size of fonts etc..) which were mentioned in the other topic but they has not worked. College has the same version, same resolotion of the screen, same OS and it works correctly but He did not remember if He changed some settings. Could you help me?

Hi,

1. Please send screenshots of this issue.

2. Please send the details of your system - CPU type, operating system, system memory etc.

3. Anyway, we recommend updating your Visilogic version. The current version is 9.7.9, and has a lot of fixes in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

1. Please send screenshots of this issue.

2. Please send the details of your system - CPU type, operating system, system memory etc.

3. Anyway, we recommend updating your Visilogic version. The current version is 9.7.9, and has a lot of fixes in it.

Here are the details of my system:

Win7 Professional, Service pack 1, 64bit

8GB RAM

Intel Core i7 4510U

You mentioned updating Visilogic, I am not sure that I can because we use Uni350-35-r34 and we have older firmware in ( and we have o lot these PLC so it is not possible to update all of them). And second reason is all my company use version 9.3.1 when I create project in 9.7.9 version will they abble to open it?

post-24658-0-08967000-1413954288_thumb.png

post-24658-0-76980000-1413954293_thumb.png

post-24658-0-83272300-1413954414_thumb.png

post-24658-0-89469300-1413954426_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the details of my system:

Win7 Professional, Service pack 1, 64bit

8GB RAM

Intel Core i7 4510U

You mentioned updating Visilogic, I am not sure that I can because we use Uni350-35-r34 and we have older firmware in ( and we have o lot these PLC so it is not possible to update all of them). And second reason is all my company use version 9.3.1 when I create project in 9.7.9 version will they abble to open it?

To fix this issue in Windows 7, please do the following:

1. Press the Start button. From the search pane type "display".

2. From the search results select the first one, titled "Display".

3. Make sure that the font size is set to "Smaller - 100%", and not 125% or any other custom size.

4. Log off and back on, start Visilogic and you should get the operand description correctly.

Regarding your other question, unfortunately it will not possible to open newer applications in older Visilogic versions.

Please let me know if this issue is fixed

• Upvote 1