PC-PLC communication after upgrade

Mdglopper

Hello,

After upgrading to the latest version of Unilogic and driver for Unistream, I have only downloaded programs through ethernet. But now I also want to download a program via USB. However, I can reboot the PLC through USB but I cannot download the program to the PLC. The logo of the PLC is displayed with a warning triangle, and I cannot seem to find what such a message means.

What I use is the Unistream: USP-070-B10 with driver 1.8.9 and Unilogic v. 1.8.51 on a windows 8 PC.

On Unilogic 1.7.x I was able to download programs to the PLC through the USB interface.

Is there a solution for this problem?

PC-PLC_Communication_warning.PNG

• Upvote 1

Hi Eyal,

The driver according to firmware management UniLogic is 1.8.9 and the driver on the UniStream is also 1.8.9. Both are from 30th of September 2014. According to the PLC the following versions are installed:

Bin files: 1.8.9
    File_System: 0.0.29
    Kernel: 14.06

Is there another solution?

Hi, can you please close UniLogic, and then kill (from the task manager) the process "Unitronics.Notifier.exe" ?

After that, start UniLogic again and try to re-communicate with the PLC. Does it work?

If not, can you restart the PLC and try again? Did it help?

If both failed, please let us know, and we will try to find the reason.

Killing the notifier did the trick . It was probably caused by a crash previously and therefore caused this error. After the crash I had restarted the PC, but still the error continued. Somehow it seems the notifier retains information between restarts.

Error report of crash was sent to Unitronics.