Remote connection to 2-3 pc simultaneously

sunit

Hi,

With the Vision series, you can connect up to 4 devices via Ethernet, where each connection occupy one socket. Remote Operator opens the socket and keeps the link connected.

If you want to create more than one connections to the same PLC (I would like to know what for exactly) you will need to create different connections from different sockets.

Hi

I am using a V350 - j- TRA22 PLC.  I want to use remote operater with 3 computers. i am using a ethernet port with plc

1. 1st computer is in the control roon from there the operater will see the status of machine and control it.

2. 2nd is in the quality control roon from there the quality person will just see the status of machine and quality related parameters (no control from there)

3. 3rd is in the production managers cabine form there he will just see the status of machine and production related parameter ( no control from there)

The 1st computer will be connect to plc 24X7 , but the other 2 will be connected to the plc as per there requirement.

You can also suggest any other good option for this application.

Hi

I am using a V350 - j- TRA22 PLC.  I want to use remote operater with 3 computers. i am using a ethernet port with plc

1. 1st computer is in the control roon from there the operater will see the status of machine and control it.

2. 2nd is in the quality control roon from there the quality person will just see the status of machine and quality related parameters (no control from there)

3. 3rd is in the production managers cabine form there he will just see the status of machine and production related parameter ( no control from there)

The 1st computer will be connect to plc 24X7 , but the other 2 will be connected to the plc as per there requirement.

You can also suggest any other good option for this application.

As I explained, you can use up to four different devices over the Ethernet network. You can define different port for each device and communicate as you will...

Please see the attached application. I sets up four sockets with consecutive ports 20255-20258 for TCP communication. All you need to do is define the IP address, port number and PLC name to open a connection.

V130_4_Ethernet_Slaves.vlp

As I explained, you can use up to four different devices over the Ethernet network. You can define different port for each device and communicate as you will...

Please see the attached application. I sets up four sockets with consecutive ports 20255-20258 for TCP communication. All you need to do is define the IP address, port number and PLC name to open a connection.

Thank you ,  i will check the same with your program and let you know soon