• MVP 2023

I've seen many posts in the forum (old forum) and mention in the Help file about an image library that is supposed to be installed with VisiLogic (at C:\Program Files\Unitronics\Unitronics Visilogic_C\Data\ImagesC), but all I have is an empty folder. I tried re-installing VisiLogic, but no change. I checked the CD that came with a V570, but there is nothing there. I've searched the Unitronics website, but there is nothing there. Where is this Image Library???

Hello,

After installing our VisiLogic software (Download) , the image library will locate under: C:\Program Files\Unitronics\Unitronics VisiLogic_C\Data\ImagesC

if you can't see the images,check the folder option if it's hidden of some Windows limitation that you need to remove in your PC.

anyway i'ts related to your Windows.

• MVP 2023

Even though I had originally installed VisiLogic from a link on the website and then tried to re-install from the CD that came with one of my V570s, all I had was an empty folder where the images should be. I tried to re-install again from the link in your reply (directly above) and the folder is now populated as it should be. I'm not sure what the problem was before, but I have my image library now. Thanks.