So I ordered a V350-J-R34 controller to input a couple analog signals from a couple pressure transducers. I'm reading the installation guide, and I don't know if I'm just reading it wrong, or legitimately confused here. It says this controller has 2 analog inputs, and that terminals 14 and 15 may be used as the analog inputs. However, when I scroll down to the analog input wiring diagram, it shows the positive end of the signal wires landing on terminal 4. HUH?!?!?! Can someone shed some light on this? It's making me feel stupider by the minute.

uni_problem.png
image hosting free

uni_problem2.png
upload image online

Hello,

Inputs 14 and 15 can function as analog inputs.  INPUTS 14 and 15 are located on TERMINALS 4 and 5.  While in the digital state, they are referred to as digital inputs #14 and #15 (I14, I15); when in the analog state, though, they are referred to as analog inputs #0 and #1 (AN0, AN1).

Please reference the sticker on the back of the unit for a description of the terminals.

We apologize for any confusion. Hope this helps!

Hello,

Inputs 14 and 15 can function as analog inputs.  INPUTS 14 and 15 are located on TERMINALS 4 and 5.  While in the digital state, they are referred to as digital inputs #14 and #15 (I14, I15); when in the analog state, though, they are referred to as analog inputs #0 and #1 (AN0, AN1).

Please reference the sticker on the back of the unit for a description of the terminals.

We apologize for any confusion. Hope this helps!

Ok thank you for the quick response! I guess I'll have to wait for it to be delivered so I can reference that sticker and see exactly what you are talking about. But yes, that makes sense, thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • MVP 2023

Craig please do not do double posts.  All posts on this forum are subject to moderation, so if you think your post hasn't been registered correctly, it is just the innate delay waiting for a moderator to look at it.  Your other topic you have started labelled Unitronics V350_J-R34 will be the one for everyone to work from to help with your questions.

cheers, Aus