Analog Input to V130-33RA22

I am having trouble seeing the bits on my input.

I am using a Banner EZ Array 4-20Mah (White wire on Dia.)  into  I6, I setup up the linearization in the ladder to MI0. When online veiw the MI blinks intermittently 0 and 1.  I have another facility sending me one of their V120 to see if I may have a faulty unit. I have tested the EZ Array and know it is outputing the 4-20 signal. 

Both the EZ Array and the plc are on the same 24VDC power source.

post-44167-0-80495300-1445518756_thumb.jpg

post-44167-0-51194500-1445518757_thumb.jpg

Im currently using a V130 -33RA22, next week I will be getting a 120-22-R1 to try. I have tested the output at the input of the controller and I get the 4-20mah signal. That is why I'm thinking it could be wired incorrectly into the controller or the inputs on the controller are faulty.

Im currently using a V130 -33RA22, next week I will be getting a 120-22-R1 to try. I have tested the output at the input of the controller and I get the 4-20mah signal. That is why I'm thinking it could be wired incorrectly into the controller or the inputs on the controller are faulty.

This occurs with both analog inputs?  The input impedance for these inputs is only 37 ohms, so there is not a problem with using the Banner device. (it supports this impedance)

Are you testing with a blank application (only configuring the input)?  Could you search your program to ensure you are not using the MI linked to the input elsewhere, or test with a 'blank ladder application'?

Could you attach a wiring diagram of how the banner is connected to the PLC here for a better wiring analysis?

Tried the 120-22-R1,

Configured the analog in on the module, setup the linearization, now it just reads zero.

With volt meter tapped off the banner output I can read the mA out.

cannot upload photo,

Using diagram above - i have the banner ezarray powered from the terminal strip on the PLC. Brown 24+, blue 24-, gnd to gnd, White wire splits and goes to AN on 120, and red lead on Meter, Black lead tapped into 24-.