wapcs

UniLogic - Trendline Value

Would it be possible to display the value of the selected curve at the center line of the trends graph when browsing the history? At the moment it is a bit of a guessing game.. Something similar to the attached image. 

post-44190-0-60473700-1446563518_thumb.png

Hi wapcs

Did you mean tapping on the curve will display the value on the curve in the x tapped position?

This feature is currently in the making, and will probably be in our next release.

The picture is for illustration purposes only

post-44774-0-37144700-1446635080_thumb.p

• Upvote 1

can it be that value on graph is correct when placing the pointing on the carve 

but the Y axis shows incorrect value ?

on the image the white line value is "1" and the Y axis shows something between 0 to 1

Capture_Graph.JPG

You can take the sampler file and use the Data Converters Suite in order to export the data to Excel (So you can see the exact value at a specific time).

i want to see the correct Y axis value on the PLC chart

exporting to excel is not present the immediately value display

also negative value present as positive on the Y axis .

But with the excel you will be able to see if the actual value is 1 or different, this can indicate if there is a bug of some kind.

this is Display bug ! 

if you see on the picture the Value  that i point when X = 17:43:31 Y = 1 it display the correct value on the pointing ,but axis Y on the chart holds incorrect value 

you can also see that the separation line ticks holds the value 0,1,3,4,6 this division is INCORRECT display ,it should be 0,2,4,6 or 0,1,2,3,4,5 .

Do I understand that the data that you sample is Float / Real?

In which version of UniLogic is happens? For real numbers in trends, the decimal precision is 6 digits after the dot. In your case, it looks like the decimal precision 0 digits (assuming it is a real number).

Can you supply a project that reproduces the problem?

the trends using real and int numbers

the problem is with INTEGER NUMBER the Y axis is not relevant to the correct value

i use the latest UniLogic 1.24.56

i install the latest version 1.25.54 and i have same issue 

you can simply restore it by crate Data Sampler of integer value ,and display it on trend with #0 to #6 value .

when start sampling you will see that Y axis have unit problem with the integer value .

Ok, this I understand, but I understood from your replies that the value 1 is not 1, but between 0 and 1, but since it is integer then it can be either 0, 1, 2 etc, and I understood from you that the value is not 1 (but actually it is).

The correct bug description would be "incorrect Y Axis Division labels when curve linked to Integer and Max-Min does not dived by 4 without a remainder"

I've opened a bug report on this issue.

Correct , as you can see on the picture i put marker on the chart and it present correct value 1 ,while Y axis present value somewhere in between 0 to 1 .

it will be useful in the future if the user can better customize the trend and the division line properties for example color thickness number of separation line ) 

also to present process in one file for more then 24 hours (year months)

Thank you for support