Jazz remote communication options

Hello,

I'm using Jazz JZ20-R31 controller together with MJ20-RS add-on module for RS485 communication.

Is there a way to use RS485 communication and simultaneously use a modem on RS232?

To rephrase the question: I would like to achieve some sort of remote access to data while still communicating via RS485, are there any suitable options (modem, wifi...) ?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Pawks

Hi again,

Well apparently this won't be possible to do with Jazz PLC i currently am using.

So my question now is: which is the cheapest upgrade option (PLC) that will make this possible?

So needs are: communication with power/energy meter via RS485, and an avaliable RS232 port for modem communication simultaneously.

Also there is a need for at least 10 digital inputs, 2 x 0-10V analog inputs, 1 x 4-20mA analog input and at least 10 digital outputs.

A great plus would be compatibility with my current U90 ladder program.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Pawks

Sorry, but there are no U90 compatible products that allow multiple serial ports (none that I could find).  The original hardware you are using the JZ20-R31 does not have any analog output capability by the way, but to get the IO you need with the communications you need will take you to the V130-33-TA24 and then add either the V100-17-RS4 or the V100-17-RS4X.

Thanks

Keith