V280 - best way to create log of informations?

Hello,

I'm just wondering what is the best way to log some informations. I will need following: Login/logout, battery low - switched to charging mode and so on. I will need to have separate display and the log should have time and thing that happened. It will probably have to be in table because it suppose to have "history" feature, like you can list back in time and see what happened. I've been searching for answers in help feature, but i still don't know how exactly do it. 

Any advices are greatly welcome! Sorry for my bad english.

Best regards,

Martin P.

As you mentioned the best way would be to use the data table features in VisiLogic. They allow you to structure the table with any information that you need and both read and write information to the table. If you need additional storage you can utilize the SD card for additional space.

There isn't a built in history feature to scroll through a table, but you can read information from the table into elements on the HMI. The read row button does allow you to modify the row being read, which can allow you to "scroll" through reading different parts of a table. Buttons can be added for scrolling that would increase/decrease the row number being read.

As you mentioned the best way would be to use the data table features in VisiLogic. They allow you to structure the table with any information that you need and both read and write information to the table. If you need additional storage you can utilize the SD card for additional space.

There isn't a built in history feature to scroll through a table, but you can read information from the table into elements on the HMI. The read row button does allow you to modify the row being read, which can allow you to "scroll" through reading different parts of a table. Buttons can be added for scrolling that would increase/decrease the row number being read.

Thanks for your reply! First of all, I have a big question. Are you, or someone from Unitronics, providing service like "real time chat" ? I have more questions and time pushes me into corner. It would help me a lot, really. I don't want to disturb anyone but I'm in really bad time situation now. Thanks for your reply again!