Isakovic

V700 Ethernt System Bits

7 posts in this topic

Is there any way to see which Ethernet socket is active on V700?

I went with V700 because it has integrated Ethernet port, but now I can't use SB 147-150 like on other models that require expansion card.

Hi,

The V700 comprises a special Ethernet card that offers 8 sockets. Note that your V700 applications implement Ethernet differently from applications using other Vision controllers.

Please review help topic in VisiLogic - Vision700 - Using Ethernet. It includes explanation how to use the V700 Ethernet statuses.

You can find also example for V700 Ethernet under VisiLogic help menu --> examples.

Thanks for assistance,

It works now. If anyone else needs it, if you use ladder comm function "V700: Read Socket Status", and compare it with 23 it's the same as SB 147-150.

Just out of curiosity, do I still need CARD INIT and SOCK INIT blocks for V700 to work? I can't test it easily because I use Ethernet to communicate with it from a distance.

On 8/3/2016 at 11:05 AM, Ofir said:

The V700 comprises a special Ethernet card that offers 8 sockets. Note that your V700 applications implement Ethernet differently from applications using other Vision controllers.

Please review help topic in VisiLogic - Vision700 - Using Ethernet. It includes explanation how to use the V700 Ethernet statuses.

You can find also example for V700 Ethernet under VisiLogic help menu --> examples.

Hi 

I also met with the problem Modbus TCP  communication V700

I did not find any information   Ofir  indicated  (VisiLogic - Vision700 - Using Ethernet ) on the Unitronics  website . Could anybody  give a  link to this document
Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, tsiz said:

I did not find any information   Ofir  indicated  (VisiLogic - Vision700 - Using Ethernet ) on the Unitronics  website . Could anybody  give a  link to this document

Ofir was referring to the Help function in VisiLogic, not the Unitronics website.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:16 PM, Isakovic said:

Thanks for assistance,

It works now. If anyone else needs it, if you use ladder comm function "V700: Read Socket Status", and compare it with 23 it's the same as SB 147-150.

Just out of curiosity, do I still need CARD INIT and SOCK INIT blocks for V700 to work? I can't test it easily because I use Ethernet to communicate with it from a distance.

Yes, you have to init Ethernet card.

It is recommended make init for all 8 sockets to default settings. Change only what you use. See Help for details. Search for "V700" in Help.

This helps to eliminate most of problems with sockets.

Thanks guys. I found this Help