Export/Import Hardware Configuration

J38

• MVP 2023

HW configuration takes just seconds. Are you referring to I/O operand labels? If so, you can export operands labels to Excel, edit it as you wish then import to another project.

If it's analog I/O configuration you're talking about, then I don't know of any way to transfer to another already existing project.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your fast answer.

I am referring to both of them,  I/O operand labels AND analog I/O configuration. The point is i have multiple projects for multiple machines which can have totally different amount of I/O modules (from 2 to 12, analog or not, 0-10v or 4-20mA) so it would have been useful for testing each project on each machine.

It's an idea of evolution :)

I will explore the excel path.

Thank you again,

Jérémy

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 0:15 PM, J38 said:

HW configuration takes just seconds. Are you referring to I/O operand labels? If so, you can export operands labels to Excel, edit it as you wish then import to another project.

If it's analog I/O configuration you're talking about, then I don't know of any way to transfer to another already existing project.

Hello, I was unable to export from one project and import to another project I/O tags.  Gives me "Import Failed"  - Tags in row # type not valid.

It's Unilogic 1.18.41

Are there some tricky conditions to be fulfilled first?

Regards