Visi 9.8.31 comms dropdown issue/bug?

Ausman

• MVP 2023

Hi all, something not quite right in the comms dropdown box.  I recently moved up to 9.8.31/0 and all seems ok but the dropdown functions oddly.  The characters become much larger during selection, and I can also edit them.  I thought this might have been a fix of something I requested a while back, but the edit doesn't persist.

Also, sometimes I can only get Direct Connection showing, the drop down doesn't work at all.  The only thing I have as a pointer is that it seems to be related to opening something new, or opening after not finding a file where it used to be.  You close and restart and the issue goes away.  And an edit:  I initially attached .bmps to this post, but they don't display as part of the post...just a link.  Changed them to jpgs and they do.  ??

cheers, Aus

edited.jpg

big.jpg

• Upvote 1

• MVP 2023

I rarely use the comms dropdown box, but I just checked and I see the same problem as Ausman. I am also still seeing the Modem box pop up randomly when I try to connect to the PLC over serial connection. When that happens the connection is dropped and cannot be restarted.

FYI, this is using VisiLogic 9.8.31 and Windows 7 - 64-bit.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...