So we set up a V570-57-T20B for use as a carry-along demo piece, and it returned from the last show with a very cracked glass layer. It powers up just fine, start-up display loads, primary screen loads, no issues there, just that along with the cracked glass, the touch function is gone. Is there any way to replace the glass and touch over-lay? Or is this now effectively junk since the touch is gone...

If the glass and touch "membrane" can't be replaced, it is junk to us as a whole unit because the user must access various settings, log-in screens, GPRS/GSM functions and other menus from the screen. Anyway, here's what the glass looks like. I wasn't concerned with warranty since it was an impact that did this, very obviously. I can replace the glass and "membrane" if it is something that our distributor can place an order for, or even the front section of the housing with the glass and membrane already installed. It's not rocket science (though that is what some of my education revolved around). ;)

post-251-087952300 1298472759_thumb.jpg