Sign in to follow this  
Matt@BAE

v1040 popup keypad is very tiny?

Just finished an application for the V1040. I used a modified application from a V570. When the keypad for password or the alpha numeric keypad pops up it's tiny. How do I correct this? I'm sure that the display that is roughly twice the size of the V570 would utilize the entire screen for such actions but I don't know how this happens.

thanks

How soon because I am about to release an application to a customer and I would love to have that fixed? The small keypad really detracts from the feature of having a larger screen. Thanks

Trends is another one of the changes that has already been made for the next version of VisiLogic. Trends will have the ability for full screen on the V1040. The next version is due out sometime within the next two weeks.

Numeric keyboard was not changed. ASCII (alpha-numeric) was totaly redesigned and now is very attractive!

When will the Numeric keyboard get re-designed? Or, why can't it simply invoke the new fancy looking Alpha-Numeric keypad and simply grey out the Alpha buttons?