Based one some guide line, i can send and receive the text from PC -PLC through RS232 HYPER TERMINAL.

Now, i have a GPS data Text File, that has bulk of text starting with $ and end with *XY (XY-Numbers). The lines are shown in the attached text file.

In this bunch of lines in the text file i need only "$GPGLL" starting text message. For that i have used "$GPGLL" in Index of message and * in end of text in FB Scan. 

I have received the text message, only if "$GPGLL"  present in the first starting line of the text file.  If this $GPGLL is in second starting line, the PLC has failed to read "$GPGLL" text message.

For that i hope FB scan need continuous or loop   scanning for each line starting with $, I have tried with different attempt, but failed. 

Moreover, if the text file has more than one $GPGLL" starting text message, each text message should be display in HMI one by one. I have tried upto my knowledge but failed. Kindly Help me Sir.

i need to scan multiple text lines at a time and choose  a few text lines from  that to display. 

I hope unitronic tech people  may help to solve.