MODBUS RTU JAZZ

Buen día, he estado tratando de establecer comunicación utilizando el protocolo MODBUS RTU entre un plc JAZZ  JZ20-J-R10  con modulo MJ20-RS  y los OPC KEEPSERVER Y NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS sin poder co nseguirlo . 

Adjunto el código ladder que estoy utilizando, solicito su ayuda para conocer si estoy cometiendo algún error en la programación y configuración del puerto.

image.png

image.png

• MVP 2023
4 hours ago, Scholex said:

Buen día, he estado tratando de establecer comunicación utilizando el protocolo MODBUS RTU entre un plc JAZZ  JZ20-J-R10  con modulo MJ20-RS  y los OPC KEEPSERVER Y NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS sin poder co nseguirlo . 

Adjunto el código ladder que estoy utilizando, solicito su ayuda para conocer si estoy cometiendo algún error en la programación y configuración del puerto.

Translated-

Good day, I have been trying to establish communication using the MODBUS RTU protocol between a JAZZ JZ20-J-R10 plc with MJ20-RS module and the KEEPSERVER and NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS OPC without being able to follow it.

Attached the ladder code that I am using, I request your help to know if I am making any errors in the programming and configuration of the port.

First off, change to no flow control - SI 144 = 0 in net 1.  Don't forget to change the port parameters on the PC as well.

SI 64 is not used in a Jazz.  You can delete that net.  Other than that, your code looks OK.  If changing the flow control doesn't fix it start looking at the cable.

Joe T.