Bar-code scanner usage in UniStream

kokhua

Hi, 
I 'm trying to interface an USB bar-code scanner (HandHeld IT3800, model 3800LTP-12) with my UniStream (model: USP-104-B10). I configured the Panel USB Port as below:

panel_usb_port.png.a0f14d232acfb778994afbd625f43769.png

and created the following rung to capture the data read by the barcode scanner: 

COM_Rx.png.fd0f03d6ca1d08c5332ad368de3ec47f.png

However, when I plugged the bar-code scanner into USB Host Port 1 of the UniStream, the bar-code scanner was detected as keyboard instead. Nevertheless, I clicked "Reset Display" to continue, hoping that the bar-code scanner can still work, I then scanned a sample bar-code but nothing was captured.

Any idea on how to get this to work?

Thanks

KokHua

Hi, sergio

Both the "barcode1Length" and "barcode1Status" read value 0. 

When I plugged the USB bar-code scanner into one of the USB ports of my PC, it works well. From the Device Manager, I found out that it is detected as USB Input Device (under the category of Human Interface Devices). So, I guess this is why it is detected as keyboard. And, with the Panel USB Port configured as "Tx/Rx, 115200,  8, None, 1, 50",  it certainly won't work with the Panel USB Port setting.

kokhua

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...