Addition To Visilogic Software

I am hoping that @Cara Bereck Levy Sees this post and shows it to the Lord High Commissioners of Visilogic coders. 

Shes my favorite because we both grew up raising cattle; although hers were holsteins for milking and they're way too much work. We have Whiteface Hereford  (beef cattle), they're a lot less maintenance.  Oops, did I go off subject of this post?

On 4/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, viscoelastic said:

Shes my favorite because we both grew up raising cattle; although hers were holsteins for milking and they're way too much work. We have Whiteface Hereford  (beef cattle), they're a lot less maintenance.  Oops, did I go off subject of this post?

Ok, just snorted my coffee!
Yeah, being smacked in the face by a wet tail during a milking gets me cursing in four languages. Been many years since I milked a cow, though :( 

On 4/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, viscoelastic said:

I am hoping that @Cara Bereck Levy Sees this post and shows it to the Lord High Commissioners of Visilogic coders. 

To return to topic--I will ask. I doubt it is possible, but I will report back.