Does the Enhanced WebServer work with the new v1040

I have a V1040 with a EX-D16A3-TO16 and i would like to use the Enhanced WebServer

I have formatted a 2 gigabyte micro sd card with the Unitronics SD Card Suite

I have placed the .htm files in the web folder and opend the "Web Server Application V350 200409.vlp" in visiLogic 9.0.1 Build 0 ,

I have adapted the hardware configuration to the V1040 and the EX-D16A3-TO16. and set the Ip adress and gateway

there are no other changes made to the program

when the program is compiled there are several warnings

the first is "In order to activate "lost link auto recover" SB 168 power op value must be 'set' " I corrected this by changing the power-up value to SET , and the warning disappeared

but there are more warnings like

Hardware : type 702 - the defined hardware configuration does not suport input 0

type 702 - the defined hardware configuration does not suport output 0

ladder : type 73 - module Webserver with DT Subroutine - HTML string analyze net 42 Whenever the the application uses a block delay or a loop - it may cause the PLC watchdog

type 73 - module Webserver with DT Subroutine - Web Gateway net 21 Whenever the the application uses a block delay or a loop - it may cause the PLC watchdog

type 73 - module Webserver with DT Subroutine - Web Gateway net 32 Whenever the the application uses a block delay or a loop - it may cause the PLC watchdog

type 73 - module Webserver with DT Subroutine - Web Gateway net 55 Whenever the the application uses a block delay or a loop - it may cause the PLC watchdog

I can ping the ip-adress of the plc and its responds correctly, but i can't see the web page

Is the Enhanced WebServer suitable for the V1040? or am I doing something wrong?

Has anyone been successful in setting up the Enhanced WebServer on a V1040?

thanks in advance

Colin

The enhanced web server works fine on the V1040, I have tried it myself.

It's normal to see those warnings you mentioned, since this project was written 3 years ago in VisiLogic 7.0 where there was a different compiler.

These messages are just warnings, and the application will still work just fine.

med_gallery_9_14_8616.png

It's my suspicion that the SD card is not actually being recognized by the PLC.

If you go into information mode --> SD --> does it say "No SD card!!!" ?

Please follow the instructions/notes below:

Format the SD Card:

• It is necessary to format the SD card using Unitronics SD Card Suite.
  • These tools are available for download free of charge from our website:
  • www.unitronics.com --> support --> downloads --> Unitronics SD Card Suite: free download
  • The SD Card Formatter is an available option under the “Tools” program of the suite.
  • Make sure to select the “Format Drive using Windows” option first.
  • After, uncheck the box and format again.
  • If you experience problems with the SD card being recognized by the PLC, see notes below:

med_gallery_9_14_14917.png

NOTES:

1. Built-in laptop card readers tend to cause problems, therefore external USB to SD adapters are recommended.
  2. In certain cases, using the Panasonic formatting tool below first, then using Unitronics tools after can also help.

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/index.html

hey it works ,

the sd card was not recognised by the v1040 , I reformatted the sd card with the build-in card reader in my laptop and the Unitronics SD Card Suite > the card was still not recognised .

then i used a external usb card reader , now the card is recognised and i can view the demo web page

the cardreader in my laptop was the problem

thanks for the help

colin