No keyboard on V430 Remote Operator

Carney

When we are connecting up to our V430 PLC's and we want to change a number field, like changing the date/time, we can click on the number field and it will open up a screen with the first number field flashing but there is no keypad to enter numbers from.

The second thing that is happening is that we get an error message saying that Info Mode is not supported, do you have an expected timeline for when this might be changing.

thanks

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

• MVP 2023
5 hours ago, Saragani said:

Read the Fonts and Images cache from the PLC in order to see the keyboard.

OK, I read this and in puzzlement looked around in the program and also RAccess, and found another thing I haven't ever really noticed. 

Learn something new every day!

cheers,

Aus

Sorry, I thought about it last night and I neglected to say that when we connect to the PLC it says that the cache is being read.  We also use a V700 and do not have the same issue.

As far as I can tell, I didn't do the original program, it appears that both the PLC's are setup the same for remote access.

thanks

Different PLCs, different keyboards.

Some of the keyboards are already cached within the built-in cache that comes with Remote Operator / Access, but you should read cache anyway, in order to support fonts that are used in the project, and other images that were added to project as well.

With PC Remote Operator we were able to download the cache (images/fonts) from the PLC and then the keyboard was available but haven't been able to locate this same option on our mobile devices.

Is there such an option or should it be doing this automatically, when starting the app it does ask if we want to download the app and we answer yes.