Programming a timer function

Hello. 

im pretty new to unitronics plc's and im wondering if some guru's here would like to help me solve my problem.

im struggling to figure out how to change a timer value depending on how full a tank of water is. the timer is suppose to be changeable. currently set at 3 minutes. 

The proces

Tank 1: no features

Tank 2:

There is an preassure transmitter which mesuares the height of the water in the tank

this level is used so that the tank 3 can pump water back to tank 1 without having tank 2 pumping in too much water to tank 3. 

there is also a pump which pumps water in to tank 3

Tank 3

Pumps water back to tank 1 (some water is drained out of the tank.

There is only a level transmitter in tank 2. tank 1 and 3 does not have any way to measure the level. (not needed beacouse the water in tank 1 drains down to tank 2, and the water in tank 3 drains out of the tank aswell)

What im trying to figure out:

0% full = 100% of 3 minutes

25% full = 75% of 3 minutes

50% full = 50% of 3 minutes

75% full = 25% of 3 minutes

100% = 5% of 3 minutes

Im trying to load these values to the same timer. depending on which level tank 2 currently possesses .

There is a simular program to the one im trying to make on the m90 plc. but we have upgraded to a samba 7 for this project. i will attach some pictures of how it has been done earlier.

i did not find the system operand in visilogic. 

Keep in mind that im only 19 years old and dont have too many years of experience when it comes to programming

sett nivå.PNG

load to timer.PNG