HSC on jazz ua24

• MVP 2023

For starters, give us the make and model of the encoder and how it will be connected to the system.  Will it have a wheel on its shaft riding on the product or will it be connected directly to the machine?

We need to determine the number of pulses per unit length of the actual product you are trying to measure.

Joe T.

16 hours ago, Joe Tauser said:

For starters, give us the make and model of the encoder and how it will be connected to the system.  Will it have a wheel on its shaft riding on the product or will it be connected directly to the machine?

We need to determine the number of pulses per unit length of the actual product you are trying to measure.

Joe T.

model of encoder is hengsteler 500 pulse per revolution , the output from encoder is 24 vdc , supply is 10-30vdc of encoder , i Will direct conect my encoder to plc , i have problem 

With code hoW can i counting this impuls from encoder have you example for that,  

for example one my tun is 50 cm or 500mm i must do experiment hoW much impulse i have for this length i need only example for encoder other math and leader i Will make 

yourself , only hoW count or hoW read encoder signal