V130-J-TR34 FOR X, Y TALBE FOR AUTO PUNCHING MACHINE

I REPLACED A CNC CONTROLLER WITH V130-J-TR34 FOR CONTROLLING X,Y TABLE OF AUTO PUNCHING MACHINE FOR SHEET METAL.

FEATURES

1. AUTO , SEMI AUTO , MANUAL MODE

2. SYNCHRONIZING THE X,Y TABLE WITH THE PRESS MACHINE.

3. SHEET METAL SIZE 2M x 2M UPTO 1000 HOLES POSITION CAN BE STORED

4. AUTOCAD FILE CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO PLC  

IMG20180922162216.jpg

Hi Sunit,

Great work!

I have successfully completed a similar project in the past.

I'm using  CAM software to extract X-Y hole center coordinates from the CAD file which i store in a data table for positioning.

Could you please share how did you manage to transfer AUTOCAD DWG files to V130?

On 9/24/2018 at 11:39 AM, Kikis said:

Hi Sunit,

Great work!

I have successfully completed a similar project in the past.

I'm using  CAM software to extract X-Y hole center coordinates from the CAD file which i store in a data table for table positioning.

Could you please share how did you manage to transfer AUTOCAD DWG files to V130?

Transferring autocad coordinates to excel file .

Importing that excel to data table.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

could you provide some info or maybe your program file for the XY table? 
I am developing an application of cutting wooden leg ends into oval shapes with 2 sides straight and then two half circle sides. I am using 2 steppers for X and Y movement.

I have reached the point where they get initialized on end switches, then using PTO absolute movement I drive them to the starting point (let's say X=600 and Y=40), then only X goes forward to X=1000, while Y stays in place, cutting the right straight side. The problem is when I try to make a U turn using X and Y PTO absolute move, which doesnt go the way I'm doing it. I am trying with linearization block to change the position of X depending on Y, but should I use a self written formula instead? Linearization makes it go sideways at 45° and after doing half the target for Y I switch the X to go back. Thus I am making a V instead of U turn.

Can this be similarly solved with a data table where I can draw points in the U turn and then it will change the target positions dinamically in this way?