Samba PLC+HMI connect to SCADA

Hello,
I write from Portugal, sorry if my english don´t is the best.
I have a problem, i have a GE Cimplicity Scada for automation control. Now, i buy a Unitronics HMI + PLC for automate a litle pumps and flow meters but have a problem,  I have the plc connected to GPRS modem and comunicate to SCADA SERVER via VPN.  The protocol is  MODBUS comunication and the scada ping's PLC normaly, but dont comunicate between them  correct. I load the 40000 + points and the scada read's NOTHING.
I need a software or something else for convert the values come from PLC or have a specific "comunication rung" ?

Appreciate all answers  and helps. Thnxs a lot

• MVP 2023

Assuming you haven't stepped on Socket 2, which defaults to Socket 502/Slave, then you will need a ScanEX FB in the Main Routine. If you have that, then open the Help file and search on MODBUS Slave Addressing to understand how the SCADA needs to address the MODBUS queries. There are also example programs in your VisiLogic installation to show you how to do this.

I have used Unitronics PLCs with many SCADA systems, including GE Cimplicity with success.

15 minutes ago, Flex727 said:

Assuming you haven't stepped on Socket 2, which defaults to Socket 502/Slave, then you will need a ScanEX FB in the Main Routine. If you have that, then open the Help file and search on MODBUS Slave Addressing to understand how the SCADA needs to address the MODBUS queries. There are also example programs in your VisiLogic installation to show you how to do this.

I have used Unitronics PLCs with many SCADA systems, including GE Cimplicity with success.

Thanxs a lot for answer. We make all of steps discribed by you and the communication with PLC stays good and stable. We load 40000+ points and 30000+ in the scada controller, and only see ***.  If you have the adress list of GE Cimplicity Scada, its possible you send me ?
its obrigatory make the currect data tables ?!
Thanxs a lot your availability for help us.