Time Delay not-correct

So I posted before and was completely green, now I am a shade different green.  So I am writing a program to control my conveyor.  It takes a good part signal from the puller, then I want it to wait a certain time that the user inputs and then activate a digital output so that it will then fire a blow off via relay and blow my tubes into a catch tray.  I got everything working pretty good for my first program, and I could probably rig this to make the blow off work as I want, but I want to know why its not counting at the 100mS rate I think it should be counting at per the SB.  Please, I am very new at this, very new, so there is probably a much better way to do this, but  this is how I got it working.  Any suggestions for making this better, let me know.  I am loving this stuff.  The other items in the program are for setting a batch limit and then when the blow off hits that limit, it will stop blowing.  Eventually gonna add a second blow off for another position, but you gotta roll over before you crawl.

V130-33-R2

thanks for the help.

here is the file.

Tyler W.

• MVP 2023

And given that you have used 9.8.79 there seem to have been a few issues with that as it is a beta.  It is a big wish/complaint of those on the forum that Unitronics would not place betas so prominently on the download page.  It should be there as a minor option with the last full release prominent.  But you won't be able to easily go back to 9.8.65 as your user program won't be allowed to load up, so not everyone on here will be able to open your program to check it out....me being one of them.  I only go up to 8.65.

cheers, Aus

That a bummer.  I am getting a little upset with Visilogic night, besides what you wrote.  I made a folder to save my files in on my documents and I cannot even open the folder anymore,  When I try to save my program with save as, it crashes the filed folder.  And now you tell me this, upsetting.  here is the photos of what I got.  If need be,  I will delete this and reload the over version if I can.  I don't have anything worth keeping.

Thanks much

Tyler

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

• MVP 2023

Yes, it appears to be doing strange things on save.  That's why we're all a bit grumpy.  Referred to in this post.

Have a look at using SB13 or 15 instead of what you are currently using.  They only activate on the rising edge and I think that might be your issue.

Once you sort out using the 8.65 we can help you further with program refining.

cheers, Aus

ausman, Flex727.  It got it working using SB15, pulse on rise.  Exactly what I needed.  I would post the file, but it shuts downs visilogic everytime I try to save,  Soon as it brings up the file folder it shuts down.  I was able to download to my PLC and try it, but cant save it.  I think it may be my laptop.  I also uninstalled .79 and installed .65.  Hopefully I can get it posted.

thanks again

Ausman,  I don't know about installing as admin, but I think I need to know.  I have uninstalled twice and it still just closes visilogic and exits to windows every time I try to save.  This is .65.  Any help is appreciated.

Ok found the admin, still does it.  this is terrible, cant even use the PLCs I got.  Maybe I need to reboot the computer, but man that's a lot to figure out why this is crashing.

ill let you know and hopefully post a program sometime.

thanks

TW

• MVP 2023

your other question "cant save a file..." has my suggestion on how to maybe fix.

Ensure that you are running the installation file by right clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.  "found the admin" might have just been the program compatiblity...not the install....I can't tell from what you are saying.

cheers, Aus

• MVP 2023
On 2/13/2019 at 8:54 PM, GenXMeds said:

I have uninstalled twice and it still just closes visilogic and exits to windows every time I try to save.  This is .65.  Any help is appreciated.

You have some garbage left from the previous installation.  Refer to this post-

http://forum.unitronics.com/topic/694-how-do-i-perform-a-full-re-install-of-visilogic/

Joe T.

Joe, Ausman

I fixed the issue by just resetting my computer.  Not fun, but there was def garbage left over.  So I have uploaded my program for you to check out.  Please let me know what I need to fix.  It seems like it works from what I can tell, but I might could have done something better.  I'm happy with it.

thanks for all your help guys

TW

1 blow 2 batch.vlp