UniLogic Rung comments too small

Joe Tauser

• MVP 2023

Hi Joe, As I'm not really into Unilogic, I only have 1.18.60 on my system for occasional playing around.

It appears to handle comments fine.  See attachments.  It will automatically roll into another line and open a scroll bar if necessary.  I was simply playing galloping horses on the keyboard.

430925650_commentswithscrollbar.gif.9840292d9db3183490229aa2ae726258.gif

Same thing but with the ladder area widened.

683525874_commentswidened.thumb.gif.b502e9517534d199952e646789451bb4.gif

Wondering if it might be another hiccouph in the new release?

Incidentally, and probably another topic, I was intrigued that I couldn't open my simple test program if I clanged the Unitronics.Notifier.exe after program open but before opening the ulpr.  What exactly does this part of Unilogic do?  Hmmm?!!

cheers, Aus

• MVP 2023

That is the Region Comment.

image.png.0e2fc12162e04cebec384d886ef686a4.png

The rung comment is a different story.  Right click in a network downstream from the first one-

image.png.7ed257c8278358cf01294a239c1412d0.png

You still get to type as much as you want, but this is all you see-

image.png.4e85a7ae377f1cfe81fc7985de76fb91.png

I couldn't figure out how to display more of the comment.  But then again, I am hand dyslexic.  Maybe I have to pinky-click.  😊

Joe T.

• MVP 2023

No.  I tried pinky-click all over the place and I get your result.  Sorry about the wrong comment selection.  I can open a scroll command box, I can open the font format etc, but I can't make the comment space any bigger either, and I spent 10 minutes hunting around playing "find the hidden control".  It looks like a bug to me, as the thing on the RHS looks like the top of a scroll bar that I assume is meant to be showing completely when you choose to see a comment.  Perhaps the creators think that hovering is the best way to see the full comment...that works, but is a bit impractical. 

cheers, Aus

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...