Isakovic

Unitronics Logo

Slow saturday in the office. Waiting for electricians to finish, so I'm just staring at the boxes and logo caught my eye.

2 hours ago, Ausman said:

So....Isak....you've run out of things to do?  😀

As your countryman once said. Why do we need to work everything is built!
😐

• Like 1

We could always make this a little competition, with people throwing in their theories.  🧐

Those who actually know could wait a week and then tell us.    No cheating, Joe T! 

So here's my first 2   ....."Unifying different control lines into one coherent stream?"     "I can't wait for the clock to get to the white zone so I can have a break."

cheers, Aus

23 hours ago, Ausman said:

No cheating, Joe T

😁

I actually have no idea where this logo came from.  I found this old M210 on ebay-

image.png.3550a601a36e5a8e7d9d1eee67f00848.png

The M210 was obsolete by the time I started selling the product in 2000.

So my guess is "The four explosive vector forces required to destroy the Earth."

Joe T.

Joe, I really do think there is a bit of a nostalgic character wanting to jump out of your body, along with a healthy dose of sci-fi related stuff.  Going to see the latest Star Wars episode must be an exciting time for your family!

Joet.gif.8aeac5259c77713d19457551e519979c.gif

cheers, Aus

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ausman said:

Joe, I really do think there is a bit of a nostalgic character wanting to jump out of your body, along with a healthy dose of sci-fi related stuff.  Going to see the latest Star Wars episode must be an exciting time for your family!

Joet.gif.8aeac5259c77713d19457551e519979c.gif

cheers, Aus

I just put together 5 boxes of bound books to donate--I read e-books almost exclusively,  I need space...but I haven't gotten rid of anything near and dear to my heart.
Which means that you will NOT find any of my SF titles in those boxes!!!!

3 hours ago, Cara Bereck Levy said:

I love you guys. If I ever win the lottery, I'm flying you all to headquarters for beer and burgers!

We're going to hold you to that!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ausman said:

@Cara Bereck Levy

OK Cara, time's up.  You have to tell us what it means.   Really truly from the company's founders.

cheers, Aus

Heh. The designer who made it is looong gone. I'll see if I can jog the memories of people who have been here longer than my 21 years...