Bug Report: Simple keyboard on the v700

So on the V700, whenever a numeric keypad is pulled up, I have to touch the top half of the button to get it to register. this can be kind of frustrating, because the buttons are long and narrow and it usually takes a couple tries to get it to work. I know its a software issue because there's a border that surrounds the touchable area when the button is pressed and it only covers about 60% of the button. when the button is pressed in the center, it does not register. 

unitronics issue.jpg

Yes I did. It would be one thing if it happened once but this is consistent and repeatable across every V700 I've used, and the other keyboards work fine. This isn't a gamebreaker, per se, because it functions fine, but it's annoying, and it's a regular complaint from our users.

• MVP 2023
On 4/8/2019 at 4:25 PM, benS said:

I know its a software issue because there's a border that surrounds the touchable area when the button is pressed and it only covers about 60% of the button. when the button is pressed in the center, it does not register. 

I do see the issue of the border not surrounding the entire button (it's closer to 80%), and I'd like to see Unitronics address that, but have never had a problem with a keypress being difficult.

• 2 weeks later...