Jazz JZ20-R31 Connection problem

Hi guys, i have one problem in my plc Jazz JZ20-R31, problems the connected.

I use

1- U90 Ladder V6.6.45
2- Cable MJ20-22-C525
3- Cable Adapter db9 (Serial) to usb
4- have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit

The mistake he gives me is

Communications could not be established due to one of the following:

- Cable Connections are not secure
- TimeOut is too short
- Incorret communication settings.

Check your cables and communication settings and try again.

Previously it worked for me but I had some problems and I was forced to change my hard drive, without being able to obtain the information.

I apologize in advance for my English, it's not very good. Thank you!

6 hours ago, Flex727 said:

Did you confirm in Device Manager that COM 3 is the correct com port? If you had to change hard drives, you may have a different driver for your USB to Serial adapter. Try re-installing that driver.

I attach an image.

I use the same COM3 port and the same cable for another plc using the visiLogic program and it works perfectly.

img.jpg

19 minutes ago, Joe Tauser said:

The JZ20 series has a built-in USB port that uses the SiLabs CP210x driver.  Did you try plugging a USB mini cable into that port?  It will show up as a different COM port on your device manager.

Joe T.

OMG it worked!!! Thank you. I was all day trying to solve this problem.

Sorry I have another PLC Jazz but JZ10. It does not have that port, it should make a new topic or I can use this topic since the error is the same.

The  JZ10  Needs the JZ-PRG Programming Kit to communicate and program.   Contact you local distributor if you do not have the kit.

There is a Dongle for the Port  in the JAZZ and a RS232 DB9  connector-  MJ20-22-CS10 -  and a 6 wire cable  in the kit. 

DanT

7 hours ago, DanT said:

The  JZ10  Needs the JZ-PRG Programming Kit to communicate and program.   Contact you local distributor if you do not have the kit.

There is a Dongle for the Port  in the JAZZ and a RS232 DB9  connector-  MJ20-22-CS10 -  and a 6 wire cable  in the kit. 

DanT

before the hard drive was damaged, I used an MJ20-22-CS25 cable and its usb converter together with the u90 ladder version 6.4.0 on my previous hard drive and it worked correctly.