Hello,

I have fresh instal WINDOWS 10 PRO 64bit 1809 build 17763.475. When I use version swapper and than start swap version of visilogic (for example 9.5.0) i saw 2 error (in pictures) and than app close. Any idea?

(unilogic and visilogic function normally, only SWAP version crashing.....)

and Yes:

1) UAC is disabled

2) instaled visilogic as administrator

3) run version swapper as administrator

4) run swap version visilogic 9.5.0 as administrator

at WIN 7 32 were all OK... 😞

Pict01.png

Pict02.png

Also try to install your Visilogic's in order 9.4,9.5,9.8.65 etc...  I had issues once when I installed 9.4 after installing 9.8.65 and 9.8.79.  I had to uninstalled everything and re-install starting with the oldest version.

3 hours ago, Cam said:

Also try to install your Visilogic's in order 9.4,9.5,9.8.65 etc...  I had issues once when I installed 9.4 after installing 9.8.65 and 9.8.79.  I had to uninstalled everything and re-install starting with the oldest version.

What do you mean? I installed only latest Visilogic 9.8.65 and other version i downloaded ZIP SWAP files from unitronics web, exctract to Unitronics directory and start/registers via Version Swapper. 

• MVP 2023

Also, read this post and my answer underneath it, and all the other referenced posts/topics I mention in my answer.

My "virgin" installs method works well.  It takes a little while to do, but is worth it in the end.  Post:

cheers, Aus