"List of Texts: by pointer" but for numerical values

Hello all,

This is my first time working with Unitronics product and so far so good. I'm currently using the Samba SM35-J-RA22 to develop a control system for our product.

On the home screen, we display the machine status and some operational parameters. Due to the small screen size, I'm looking for a function like the "List of Texts: by pointer" but  with numerical values  linked to MI instead of fixed text. At the bottom of the image below, as the user press the up/down button, the parameters should cycle through a list. I can make the parameter name cycling through using the "list of Texts: by pointer" but I couldn't find a way to do the same with the associated numerical values. I guess one way around this would be to have multiple display screen and when the user press the up/down button, the display jump to another screen with the appropriate parameter. However, this means that it'd require 5 displays for 5 parameters as an example. 

image.png.14b19a549b88b80459713a436215fa81.png

Another issue is the image quality. Even when I use high quality icon, when imported into Visilogic (and on the unit display), the image become quite broken. Is there a way to improve this?

Any help is much appreciated.

Ken.

Hi Ken,

List of Text use MI as a string index.

You can store respective values in sequential MIs and use indirect  store MI to copy corresponding to string index MI to other MI, which you can show on display.

Hope this is what you requested.

About image quality:

Display resolution is 320x240 dots. *PLC is not smartphone.

Image allocate part of display. So it's size is smallest.

You do not need to use highest resolution images. It is useless.

B.R.

On 6/6/2019 at 9:36 AM, AlexUT said:

Hi Ken,

List of Text use MI as a string index.

You can store respective values in sequential MIs and use indirect  store MI to copy corresponding to string index MI to other MI, which you can show on display.

Hope this is what you requested.

About image quality:

Display resolution is 320x240 dots. *PLC is not smartphone.

Image allocate part of display. So it's size is smallest.

You do not need to use highest resolution images. It is useless.

B.R.

Many thanks for the suggestion Alex. I'll try that.