Visilogic issue on Windows 10

• 3 years later...

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program? Sometimes that can do the trick. It's possible that the program isn't fully compatible with Windows 10. Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?
Also, if you're looking for a cheap Windows 10 key, you might want to check out this cheap windows 10 keys Reddit thread I stumbled upon. They've got some great deals on keys that could save you some serious cash.
I hope this helps, and that you're able to get Visilogic up and running smoothly. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns!

• 5 months later...

I get that this response might be a bit delayed, but I wanted to share some insights that might be helpful not only for you but also for others facing a similar problem. Have you updated your graphics drivers lately? Outdated drivers can mess with software performance.Check the Visilogic website for updates or patches for your version. Developers often release these to make their software play nicely with new operating systems.Ensure your PC meets Visilogic's system requirements. A lack of resources could be causing the freezing.Now, about the Azure AI Fundamentals course - it's a great resource if you're interested in AI and Azure. It could broaden your problem-solving horizons and open up new opportunities in automation.