Oddity

Ausman

• MVP 2023

Did anyone else note the absolutely amazing thing that happened at ⅓ of a minute into forty to nine pm, nine days before the end of February?

🧐

You'll never see it again!

And yes....it did take me a while to make this question as circuitous as possible.

cheers, Aus

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • MVP 2023
On 3/1/2020 at 3:51 AM, kratmel said:

It's a pity, we have only 12 months on Earth

I thought that there were not enough months on earth.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:02 AM, Ausman said:

there was an unfortunate problem with it

In fact, if you look at a welding machine from a well-known manufacturer, you can guess why it stopped working.
error.thumb.jpg.1c5a7a93237f1f8f4a937758651cf3b8.jpg

The time machine told her to make this leap, cancel the license and stop work. However, the license was indefinite and therefore on the second attempt it changed the number of months in the year ..

14_month.thumb.jpg.2042fe03e687a5115f8f14839535db90.jpg

I had to overcome this shift in time - the welding machine works.

However, evidence of the time machine remained on photo. 😎

• MVP 2023

I had a Hyundai Santa Fe once upon a time that strangely had the calendar date displayed on the dash. It was set with the month day and year and knew which years were leap years. However, the subroutine that it went into to allow February to have more than 28 days failed to have an exit. So, on leap years it would continue to count up from February 29th, each day incrementing up. It was easily fixed by resetting the date to March 1st, but I had to see what it would eventually do. Each day it incremented up until it hit February 99th, and since there were only 2 digits, I couldn't wait to see what it would do the next day. You would have thought that maybe it would go to 00, but it didn't. It completely lost its mind and displayed nonsense symbols every day thereafter.

• Like 3

• MVP 2023
On 6/5/2020 at 11:41 PM, Flex727 said:

I couldn't wait to see what it would do the next day

Hmmmm. I have great mental pictures of you restlessly prowling around the house waiting for midnight to tick over.  Coffee jitters, keys jangling in hands, can't wait to push the right one in and turn it!

cheers, Aus

• Like 1

• MVP 2023
5 minutes ago, Ausman said:

Hmmmm. I have great mental pictures of you restlessly prowling around the house waiting for midnight to tick over.  Coffee jitters, keys jangling in hands, can't wait to push the right one in and turn it!

Eerie! It's like you were there. :)

• Like 1