Weight measurement

Hello,

Can somebody help me with  ladder for Jazz.

I have an application with weight measuring. I have 2 AI 0-10V, and one scale. I have to type 3 different values(weight) on display. It is not a problem about linearization ,  it is a problem how to add one value to another because of measurement. The scale is only one, so it have to add values one to  another.

For example 

Type to display, first value  50 grams  second 35 grams  third 40 grams   in total 125grams

Plc have to open first valve for 50 grams, then second for 35 grams, and then third valve.(output)

Please help about ladder and display programming

Best wishes

Marko Tiola

• MVP 2023

You're going to have to put a small sequence together.  I've posted several times about a programming process called a "State Machine" that makes this easier.  Here's a post in the Visilogic forum that talks about it.

http://forum.unitronics.com/topic/5609-advice-on-main-routine-structure/?tab=comments#comment-21891

If you can post your code we can have a look and help get it working.

Joe T.

3 hours ago, MarkoTica+1 said:

Hello,

Can somebody help me with  ladder for Jazz.

I have an application with weight measuring. I have 2 AI 0-10V, and one scale. I have to type 3 different values(weight) on display. It is not a problem about linearization ,  it is a problem how to add one value to another because of measurement. The scale is only one, so it have to add values one to  another.

For example 

Type to display, first value  50 grams  second 35 grams  third 40 grams   in total 125grams

Plc have to open first valve for 50 grams, then second for 35 grams, and then third valve.(output)

Please help about ladder and display programming

Best wishesMarko Tiola

This is one part of ladder code where I try to resolve the problem mentioned above. In  tutorial is written that  only variable which is links to si85 can use in  other operation in code. It bothers me...

Please help

M.Tiola

ladder1.jpg

ladder2.jpg

• Like 1