Ausman

UniDownLoader possibly corrupts evb file

@Cara Bereck Levy   @Saragani

Hello all, just a headsup that today in installing UniDownLoader to observe Bisku and Karl's issue, I found that it corrupted the use of the .evb file across everything that uses it.  I had to do the deletion/auto remake/manual refill method on the .evb file to cure the problem.  I could still open Communication-PC Settings, but any connection attempt using a variety of programs brought up the "No PLC is currently selected" error.  I had no problems with connections AT ALL before installing UniDown.  So it would appear that it may have some detrimental impact on the use of the evb.

As a side note on the evb,  I have noticed that some of the ancillary programs do NOT reference it...they seem to go on their own list which is held within the particular program itself.  This can be annoying when you think the evb is the basis for all comms but you find a change or addition needs to be done again.  SD card explorer is one such thing.

cheers, Aus

Please follow the steps below:

1.Close VisiLogic or any Unitronics tools.

2.Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Unitronics" 

3. Rename "Eth_Favorites.evb" file to "Eth_Favorites.evb.old"

phpBvkcO6

4. Open VisiLogic and enter the favorites again.